Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What is the "Life Directions" Workshop

I just attended one of the most inspiring workshops that I've ever been to, and that's saying a lot because I've been to so many already. It was called "Life Directions" and it was about finding your true passion and how your career can be a vehicle to help you fulfill it.

Just to give you some background, the workshop is just one of an entire series developed by Peak Potentials, a company started by T. Harv Eker, author of the book "Millionaire Mind." The book is about how people's unconscious or conscious beliefs, their "past conditioning," regarding money directly affects how much money they make. He said "Give me five minutes and I can predict what your financial future will be for the rest of your life." Based on his research for "Millionaire mind," he realized the same theory can be applied to the a person's health, relationships, mission, happiness, etc. and he decided to make a whole series of courses to help people re-condition themselves so that they can be successful in all areas of their lives.

The reason why I wanted to start a blog about the one called "Life Directions" is because I thought is was the most inspiring and I wanted to tell people about it. And since the Peaks courses are pretty expensive to go to, I thought it would be nice to help those who are interested but can't afford to go, by sharing some of my experiences.

No comments: